MFI distribution plan and liquidity mining event

Distribution of protocol incentive tokens: 2,500,0000

Protocol incentive distribution curve

The daily distribution will happen in 2 stages:

  • Uniswap liquidity mining 20%
  • Bond lending 40%
  • Margin swaps 30%
  • MFI Staking 10%

Distribution of marketing, bounty, treasury: 1,000,000

Max circulating supply

Max supply in circulation

--

--

--

Building the last margin trading protocol for AMMs. Follow us at https://twitter.com/marginswap

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

How the Cardstack Framework Powers Decentralized Applications

Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%?

Rock’n’Block has developed the first eco-friendly staking project

Blockchain 3.0 — Aeternity, an alternative or something bigger than Ethereum

KDAG Advantages

Optimizing the product toolchain like a Lego

InsureDAO testnet goes

How to stake DAL & DAL-BUSD LP Tokens on BSCStation

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
marginswap

marginswap

Building the last margin trading protocol for AMMs. Follow us at https://twitter.com/marginswap

More from Medium

SheepDex — — 1st V3 DEX on BSC

Under the DEx

Learn about UQT Metaverse, the most featured Game in the Queenverse ecosystem!

Send In The Wildcats